Member Forms

This is a list of helpful forms. Please download them, print and fill them out.
IBEW-COPE Form - Download
To contribute (or increase your contribution), please complete, sign and return this form to any union officer.
IBEW Address Change - Download
Return this form to the Financial Secretary or the local union office.
Change of Status Form - Download
Update your name, address, phone number, marital status, dependents or emergency contact.
Payroll Direct Deposit - Download
Establish Direct Deposit of your payroll check, or to change the accounts or amounts you deposit.
401k Change Form - Download
Change or suspend your contributions to your 401(k) plan.
401k Beneficiary - Download
Update the beneficiaries for your retirement plan(s).
FSA Claim Form - Download
Submit claims to P&A Group for your flexible spending account(s).
Group Life Beneficiary - Download
Designate or update your beneficiaries for the Group Life Insurance.
Supplemental Insurance- Download